Make use of the WEC Lines network for your own Quay-to-Quay cargo!
Alongside our comprehensive door-to-door solutions, we provide convenient options for shippers to handle their own deliveries or collections. With our reliable fixed service schedules, we bring significant benefits to tank, bulk & feeder operators and deep sea lines. By enabling precise planning and optimizing operations, we ensure heightened efficiency for our esteemed industry partners.
If you want to know how to determine the verified gross mass of your cargo before loading or in case of questions about customs procedures, please refer to our ease of use page. Finally, find out how to keep track of your cargo during transport by checking out our e-business services.
Seamlessly connected to all of our destinations
WEC Lines: Your Link to Excellence in Shipping
Our vast multimodal network ensures punctuality for port-to-port sailings. With dedicated locals offices and contacts, we provide dedicated container transport services. We are compliant with IMO regulations, and prioritize safety. With our AEO and EcoVadis certifications, and additional services, we do everything we can to improve client satisfaction. That’s why you can always trust WEC Lines for seamless shipping experiences.
Respective trade routes:
- Netherlands, Belgium to Portugal and Spain, Canary Islands and Morocco
- United Kingdom to Portugal and Spain, Canary Islands and Morocco
- East Spain to Canary Islands and Morocco
- North Spain to Canary Islands and Morocco
- Netherlands, Belgium and the United Kingdom into East Africa
- Pakistan and the Emirates with East Africa
- East Africa with The Red Sea
- North-West Europe and Eastern Europe with The Middle East and East Africa
The reverse direction of all destinations is also available via our services to ship your cargo.